November 07, 2009

Where's my Trumpet?





Somebody clued me in to Every Day Fiction a while back; an interesting site, where they publish a new story every day (and pay) and where comments on stories are encouraged, though I’ve noticed you're not expected to be too critical, or people can get a bit snarky. I guess having spent years now in critique groups I’ve come to expect criticism, as long as it’s constructive.

Anyway, I subbed a story called Dog People (which started life in a challenge on Critters Bar) and it’s going up on November 16. Yaaayyy! Well, it’s exciting for me, I sub about as often as I get out…

I see that Bob Jacobs and Aaron Polson have stories coming up too, so I know I’m in good company.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love that acceptance thrill -- you can't beat it. Incidentally, that's my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barry. Yeah, I've started tarting up some more moldy old tales already.

    Many Happys in advance (I'm bound to forget...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cate. Count yourself as an inspiration towards this. ;)

    ReplyDelete